Learn & Lunch
The basics of Customer Journey Mapping
About the coach
Emma Schalkers – our service designer specialist in finding the way to positive impact.
Why this topic?
Customer journey mapping is one of the most common and essential tools in the service design process. It allows you to plot the entire user experience of a service through the eyes of its users.
This way, the customer journey map provides important insights about which areas to focus on when improving your service.
For CX Managers, Product Owners or Innovation Leads who:
- Are struggling to manage and gain customer insights
- Are having a hard time meeting the customer’s real needs
- Are fighting for the importance of CX in your team
What will be covered in this L&L?
- Discuss how Koos defines a customer journey map
- The steps you need to take in order to be able to build a proper customer journey map
- Share the basic building blocks of a customer journey and some enrichers
What will be the main learnings?
After this Learn & Lunch session, you will understand when a customer journey map is a right tool for your project, and you will have the knowledge to start creating your own!