From Customer Journey Mapping to CX Management
About the host
Cátia Pereira – our Service designer passionate about innovation through design and getting to know new people and their realities
Why this topic?
The fact that customers hold the most power over businesses is undeniable – from overwhelming market offers and customers’ increasing abilities and resources to make purchases. That is why ensuring the customer has a remarkable experience with your brand is essential to its growth.
The first step to becoming more customer-focused lies in plotting your service’s entire user experience through its users’ eyes. How? Applying Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) as an essential tool in your process and throughout the organisation. This map is critical because it forces you to look at how your customers actually experience your business versus how you think they do. This is the first step to obtaining important insights into which areas to focus on when optimising or innovating your services.
Valuable for everyone, but especially for CX teams, who:
- Are struggling to manage and gain customer insights
- Are having a hard time meeting the customer’s real needs
- Are fighting for the importance of CX in your organisation
- Are in need to get the full picture of your customer’s lifecycle
What will be covered in this session?
- Explain how & why create a Customer Journey Map from scratch
- Share how a company can use Customer Journey for a User-Centered transformation
- How to use a Customer Journey to centralise CX Management & Innovation
Why shouldn’t you miss this opportunity?
Next to boosting your knowledge on this topic, this event is different from our usual Learn & Lunch sessions:
- You will get to know Koos Service Design and the people behind it in person. After two years of online webinars that started during COVID, we wanted to meet participants and exchange ideas in person. So, the Learn & Connect will be our first physical L&L event, and you can expect interactive moments!
- You will have time to get to know other CX managers and experts from the industry and network
- Team up with your colleagues to come, and have a nice bonding experience together while you can practically look at current CX challenges you are facing
How will it go?
- We have a limited participation of 20 spots
- If you’re coming with a team, there’s a maximum of 3 colleagues
- The session will start at 17:30 and have a duration of 1 hour. Afterwards, you can mingle with the other participants and Koosjes while enjoying snacks & drinks until around 19:30