Masterclass CX Management
Get started with customer experience management. In this fast-paced masterclass, you will learn how to standardise and centralise the way you map and manage customer journeys and discover a method to scale CX management step-by-step. So are you ready for some action? Join us!
When: Thursday 30th September 15:00 – 17:30 CET
Where: Online + Zoom + TheyDo (free account provided)
Deadline for applying: Monday 27th September 12:00 CET
This masterclass is designed to help you learn the principles behind successful Customer Experience management and get started with the essential first steps:
- Standardise the way to map journeys, personas, and customer insights;
- Centralise journeys in one place to create overview;
- Prioritise CX opportunities to streamline project coordination.
What to expect?
Where TheyDo provides a high-end CX management platform, Koos guides you in setting up the necessary governance to implement it successfully. But where do you start? This masterclass will guide you through the first steps you need to take to get CX management up and running in your organisation. The masterclass will be a balanced mix of theory and practice:
- Challenges and best practices;
- Demonstration of managing journeys in TheyDo;
- A step-by-step approach in setting up a CXM governance;
- Play around in TheyDo and create a first action plan to get CX management up and running.
The masterclass is insightful for everyone interested in implementing and scaling a customer-centric way of working in your team and organisation.
The deadline for signing up is September 27th 12:00 CET.